Hey everyone, sorry if this is a duplicate post, but havent been able to find an answer for this, hoping you gurus can help me out. Im c...

R32 SAI System buzzing

R32 SAI System buzzing

R32 SAI System buzzing

8 10 99

Hey everyone, sorry if this is a duplicate post, but havent been able to find an answer for this, hoping you gurus can help me out.

Im currently working on fixing my SAI system incorrect flow code. Combi valve is holding vacuum, replace vacuum hoses and was receiving a vacuum at the line that goes into the combi valve. Just replaced my SAI pump, and upon start up there is a buzzing noise coming from the combi valve area that goes away once the pump turns off. I felt the air hose going from the pump to the the combi valve.

Mainly i just want to check if I should be concerned about this buzzing sound. Admittedly ive had this code for a while, so I honestly dont remember what the engine compartment sounds like with a good SAI system on startup.

Thanks for your help! I'll update as soon as the drive cycle completes whether the code is still giving me issues.Fri, 09 Oct 2020 20:55:45 GMT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tJLT4

0 comments: