Finally after about 6 months trying to get in for a remap I've finally got it done. Thanks to AMD tuning Essex. Took me forever as like ...

Remap finally done

Remap finally done

Remap finally done

8 10 99

Finally after about 6 months trying to get in for a remap I've finally got it done. Thanks to AMD tuning Essex. Took me forever as like to make sure car is good before mapping. Plus the usual case of got the money let's book the map Nd something goes ****** wrong. But it's done now. I've got the A6 3.0l TDI 245bhp model. I must say after doing my research first these are results I was expecting. Quite pleased car only lost 2bhp from standard 8 years ago and 120000 miles on clock graph and...

Remap finally doneFri, 09 Oct 2020 20:00:34 +0000

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tJLsV

0 comments: