Hi guys, I've seen a really nice Audi A3 for sale and I have been looking for one that had the panoramic sunroof and heated seats for a ...

Will it have automatic lights when unlocking?

Will it have automatic lights when unlocking?

Will it have automatic lights when unlocking?

8 10 99

Hi guys, I've seen a really nice Audi A3 for sale and I have been looking for one that had the panoramic sunroof and heated seats for a long time. Only problem now is that after getting the spec list from Audi, they're the only two optional extras it has. It doesn't even have the comfort pack like a lot the of others have, my question is, can I retrofit the automatic wipers and lights into the car? Also, as the car is now, would it turn on the headlights upon unlocking the car by key?

Thanks.Fri, 09 Oct 2020 15:48:26 +000015

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tJLsV

0 comments: