Hi All I primarily play music in my A4 B9 (2016 - Tech Pack) over Bluetooth from my IPhone (never CarPlay I'm not a fan!). I am ...

A4 B9 (2016 - Tech Pack) - Gracenotes update / Cover art query.

A4 B9 (2016 - Tech Pack) - Gracenotes update / Cover art query.

A4 B9 (2016 - Tech Pack) - Gracenotes update / Cover art query.

8 10 99

Hi All

I primarily play music in my A4 B9 (2016 - Tech Pack) over Bluetooth from my IPhone (never CarPlay I'm not a fan!).

I am finding that when I am playing newer and more upto date Songs/Albums I just get the generic genre based cover art - and old songs/albums the cover art shows fine.

I suspect that the Gracenotes Database within the MMI needs to be updated to facilitate this? - I was wondering if anyone could offer any clarification around this, and whether a whole MMI...

A4 B9 (2016 - Tech Pack) - Gracenotes update / Cover art query.Tue, 10 Nov 2020 03:55:29 +00001

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tJLsV

0 comments: