Hey all. I've just picked up (well, will collect tomorrow) an 09 S3 and the first thing I would like to do is put a much more modern...

Any recommendations for a head unit?

Any recommendations for a head unit?

Any recommendations for a head unit?

8 10 99

Hey all.

I've just picked up (well, will collect tomorrow) an 09 S3 and the first thing I would like to do is put a much more modern head unit in there.

It currently has the standard, and very bland looking, concert unit in there. Ideally I would like something that will connect my Iphone easy enough for calls, music & audio books. Is there any must haves when it comes to these? I must admit, I'm pretty clueless when it comes to this stuff so any direction would be a great help. Even...

Any recommendations for a head unit?Mon, 09 Nov 2020 20:58:52 +0000

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tJLsV

0 comments: