Hi guys I have passat cc 2009 coming with 2.0 cawb engine Two days ago .... temperature reached 120° I left it to cool the i ch...

Can i swap cawb engine with ccta ??

Can i swap cawb engine with ccta ??

Can i swap cawb engine with ccta ??

8 10 99

Hi guys

I have passat cc 2009 coming with 2.0 cawb engine

Two days ago .... temperature reached 120°

I left it to cool the i checked it i found water drops on spark plugs

So it's head gasket blown

The cost of changing head gasket is around 70 % of used engine so i decided to buy used one

But unfortunately I didn't find the same engine code (cawb) i found engine with code (ccta) physically i checked... it's almost same only oil level sensor isn't found...

Any help will be much appreciated 🙏 🙂Mon, 09 Nov 2020 03:25:25 GMT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tJLT4

0 comments: