I installed the CTS catback this weekend and I have a few questions. There is no install guide so I am hoping someone here can help me! ...

CTS Catback Install Help!!

CTS Catback Install Help!!

CTS Catback Install Help!!

8 10 99

I installed the CTS catback this weekend and I have a few questions. There is no install guide so I am hoping someone here can help me!

*Catback was mated to a unitronic downpipe

1) The exhaust came with a bag with 4 nuts, bolts and spacers, but I could not figure out what they would be used for. Any ideas?

2) The exhaust is sitting (barely) on the cross brace and causes an annoying rattle. I noticed this while installing it, but there wasn't much space to move the resonator section up because it is extremely close to the driveshaft. Is this kind of fitment normal or did I mess something up along the way?

I should also mention that the Unitronic downpipe wasn't a great fit either when it was installed about a year ago. I push the downpipe into the bracket with the two hangers and after some driving, the downpipe always pops out. Is there some adjustment I can make to the downpipe as well? This may very well be contributing to the catback issue mentioned above, but maybe someone else with a Unitronic downpipe can tell me how it fit on their car or have some type of input?!

Thanks in advance for your help!!!Tue, 10 Nov 2020 02:19:43 GMT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tJLT4

0 comments: