Hi I'm hoping someone out there can help. This is my third A3 - 09 Sportback Sport manual tdi, 64 sportback manual 1.4 TFSI, now 67 Spor...

Driving position pain

Driving position pain

Driving position pain

8 10 99

Hi I'm hoping someone out there can help. This is my third A3 - 09 Sportback Sport manual tdi, 64 sportback manual 1.4 TFSI, now 67 Sportback Sport 1.5 stronic automatic, all driven from new.

Since getting the automatic last November I just can't get a comfortable driving position despite making all known adjustments to the seat and steering wheel. I feel my right foot is having to flex upward too much when easing off the gas and then I have to lift it even higher when braking. It's got so...

Driving position painMon, 09 Nov 2020 09:37:04 +000022

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tJLsV

0 comments: