I have just picked up a A6 C6 2.0 TDi as a third car smoker. The idea is to run it as a "do it all" car that I 'm not so p...

Got myself a lovely Smoker!

Got myself a lovely Smoker!

Got myself a lovely Smoker!

8 10 99

I have just picked up a A6 C6 2.0 TDi as a third car smoker.

The idea is to run it as a "do it all" car that I 'm not so precious about as my A5 or Wifeys A1.

So far it's been loaded with stone chippings and wood with the seats down, I love the boot!!!

I picked it up for 4k with 117k on the clock, brought some new wipers and need to get the air con fixed as it's not working, Alloys aren't in great nick but that's fine. Interior is tip top and after a good coat of Colinite 845 it came...

Got myself a lovely Smoker!Mon, 09 Nov 2020 12:19:19 +000011

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tJLsV

0 comments: