Hey all, I tried to black out my headlight housing and when I pulled the masking tape off most of the chrome came off with it haha. Inst...

Headlight Wiring Question

Headlight Wiring Question

Headlight Wiring Question

8 10 99

Hey all,

I tried to black out my headlight housing and when I pulled the masking tape off most of the chrome came off with it haha. Instead of just picking up some OEM lights at a pick n pull I committed a cardinal sin and ordered halo lights and after watching a few installation videos I'm a bit confused about wiring up the halos themselves. It seems like the common sentiment is to hook them up to the fog lights and install a euro switch but I think it'd be cool to have them always on. Would I be fine to just tap into the low beam wire or another always on wire on the headlight connector? Not sure if the different lights take different power.

Thanks.Mon, 09 Nov 2020 02:18:24 GMT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tJLT4

0 comments: