Hello there! New to the forums, and new to VW . I come from the Euro parts market if the Ford Focus ST-170/SVT. My SVT is completely convert...

Hello from Canada! Questions also...

Hello from Canada! Questions also...

Hello from Canada! Questions also...

8 10 99

Hello there! New to the forums, and new to VW . I come from the Euro parts market if the Ford Focus ST-170/SVT. My SVT is completely converted crash bars and all to ST170 bumpers etc. I'm familiar with part finding difficulties etc LOL

Ok so enough about the Ford. Here's my imported, LHD Japanese Bora. And I need your help.

I'm trying to add pics but unsure how. I'll figure that out in a minute.

Jazz blue, 2.8 24V, 6 speed standard, 4Motion, with a bonus Memory check sum error!! Yay!

Anyone know who Tuna No Crust is? I'm buying an ECU with a different part number but is tuned by him apparently? It'll work apparently? One letter off.. and his sharpie on the back.

Anyways I hope to have a good time in here! Sounds like a good community!Mon, 09 Nov 2020 22:25:12 GMT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tJLT4

0 comments: