So I have done an engine swap from a 1.6l BCB engine to a 1.8T AGU engine an have run into a problem now where I can't seem to connect t...

HELP! Airbag and traction control light

HELP! Airbag and traction control light

HELP! Airbag and traction control light

8 10 99

So I have done an engine swap from a 1.6l BCB engine to a 1.8T AGU engine an have run into a problem now where I can't seem to connect to the Airbag control module or brakes control module when diagnosing.

I have tried to reset faults but the airbag and traction control lights stays on.

Anyone know how to solve this? Does it have something to do with the CAN-bus?Mon, 09 Nov 2020 21:45:29 GMT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tJLT4

0 comments: