I have a imported 2002 Volkswagen BORA VR6 4motion, standard trans. I'm in Canada, this car is not a hacked together version of a R 32, ...

Looking for ECU...

Looking for ECU...

Looking for ECU...

8 10 99

I have a imported 2002 Volkswagen BORA VR6 4motion, standard trans. I'm in Canada, this car is not a hacked together version of a R 32, this is a legitimate Japanese Volkswagen bora. It is still left-hand drive because it was made in Germany, I need to know if anyone has an ECU that I can purchase off of them with the same part number?

I have one on the way to my house right now with a different part number that I just realized, but apparently it's been modified by a member on here that I can't find. If anyone can help?

The number I need is:

022906032BK.

This one is BL. Sure it has the writing on the back to confirm, but I need to know if this is going to work or not? Or if anyone has the actual part number or if anyone from Germany is on the site?

Thanks in advance. If anyone is interested, I have a memory check sum error code that's why I'm looking for an ECUTue, 10 Nov 2020 01:34:38 GMT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tJLT4

0 comments: