So my KPF 5spd MK5 JSW trans blew differential has alot of play so im just going to swap it did a little bit of digging and i can see that o...

So My Trans Blew Which One Can I get

So My Trans Blew Which One Can I get

So My Trans Blew Which One Can I get

8 10 99

So my KPF 5spd MK5 JSW trans blew differential has alot of play so im just going to swap it did a little bit of digging and i can see that other 5spd trans are compatible but to what extent like if I got a LPU or JCW or something along those lines would i need to match it with a different ECU im just not too sure i can see the gear ratios are similar between 1st and 2nd but 3rd on is a little offMon, 09 Nov 2020 15:21:06 GMT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tJLT4

0 comments: