Here's the short and sweet; I'm Yuriy, 27 at the time of writing. Long time poster, first time documenter of a build. Here to show y...

the grass is always (montana) greener on the other side

the grass is always (montana) greener on the other side

the grass is always (montana) greener on the other side

8 10 99

Here's the short and sweet; I'm Yuriy, 27 at the time of writing. Long time poster, first time documenter of a build. Here to show you my third and probably final build before i become a geezer and life restricts me from things of such proportion.

Here's my first mk2 Jetta

Which was followed by my GTI

The demise of which was rather tragic and one I wont get in to.

Fast Forward a few month, here is the new prospect, The finest money could buy. Or so I thought....

A few days later and I got myself a montana graveyard

Work begins quickly, first order of business was the lackluster floors

which turned to (on the drivers side at least)

the pasenger side wasn't as lucky

cleaned up the area under the fenders

Some drunken backyard engineering got the car turned over

Welded in a new fuel filler neck support

Worked on the underneath

welded in a new rocker

subframes dealt with

fuel pump finished

New bearings pressed in for the front

Painted some stuff

got the rear bearing/races etc installed

FK Streetlines all around

front end refreshed

braided lines all around

Driver side door as rusty as **** so I fixed it

Thats all for now, I will update this thread as more progress is made!

Peace out from the montana graveyard!Mon, 09 Nov 2020 04:59:26 GMT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tJLT4

0 comments: