Hello guys, I bought a used O2J and began putting it into each gear by hand and spinning the input shaft to check it out. 1st through 5th ge...

Used 02j Problem?

Used 02j Problem?

Used 02j Problem?

8 10 99

Hello guys, I bought a used O2J and began putting it into each gear by hand and spinning the input shaft to check it out. 1st through 5th gear spin nicely when selected. When I get it into reverse it is very hard to spin. It's like it's locked. I have to turn the input shaft a little counter clockwise then it unlocks and spins freely. Is this bad? Never tested a transmission before. Should I be hesitant to put this on my car. Thank you everyone.Mon, 09 Nov 2020 14:49:47 GMT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tJLT4

0 comments: