I traded my 2015 GTI (stage 2 uni FBO dsg) in for a 2019 GFG Alltrack 6MT. Well, I love the Alltrack, minus the leaking sunroof, and the god...

Gti to Alltrack..... Back to Gti?

Gti to Alltrack..... Back to Gti?

Gti to Alltrack..... Back to Gti?

8 10 99

I traded my 2015 GTI (stage 2 uni FBO dsg) in for a 2019 GFG Alltrack 6MT. Well, I love the Alltrack, minus the leaking sunroof, and the god awful rev-hang.

So VWoA have offered a buyback on the Alltrack. I drove a 2020 6mt and dsg7 today, Wasn't too impressed with the new 7 speed dsg but it is nice. I'm just concerned about rev-hang on the 6mt. The Alltrack has rev-hang if you shift 1500-3000 RPM. Like BAD. The GTI didn't seem as bad on the rev hang, but in the upper RPM the GTI seemed to have some hang. has anyone gone back to a GTI? I really like the Alltrack, especially the AWD aspect, but I've never had an issue with snow driving in FWD.

So what say the community? the car I would be going for is a 2021 Cornflower blue SE, either dsg or 6mt not sure on that.Fri, 09 Oct 2020 22:26:25 GMT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tJLT4

0 comments: