2002 Jetta with a O2M and its hard to get it into 6th and the shifter doesn't return to the center either. I adjusted the linkage a few ...

O2M hard to get into 6th gear

O2M hard to get into 6th gear

O2M hard to get into 6th gear

8 10 99

2002 Jetta with a O2M and its hard to get it into 6th and the shifter doesn't return to the center either. I adjusted the linkage a few times didn't help. Just changed the fluid (Redline). All the bushings inside the car look good from what I can see.

I know I need a new Shift Rod Bushing it sticks but other than that everything is good.

If anyone knows what I could buy to fix this please let me know.Fri, 09 Oct 2020 22:06:47 GMT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tJLT4

0 comments: