2006 Rabbit 2 door. I got done with my install, but have a slight electrical noise, when I apply the brakes the noise gets a little loud...

Installed amps but have a electrical noise.

Installed amps but have a electrical noise.

Installed amps but have a electrical noise.

8 10 99

2006 Rabbit 2 door.

I got done with my install, but have a slight electrical noise, when I apply the brakes the noise gets a little louder. When I turn the lights on it get louder still. When I apply the brakes with the lights on the noise gets a little quieter.

I was thinking my choice for a grounding location wasn't good enough? It's the black wire going to the side of the hatch. I scrapped all the paint and used a nut and bolt.

I was going to try and use a different location. Maybe the seat belt anchor at the front seat.

I'm using a DMH-2660nex CarPlay head unit. The noise doesn't start until the head unit boots all the way up. The noise only started when I installed the amps. The head unit has been in for 6 months maybe.

Does it sound like I just need to find a better place to ground.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSat, 10 Oct 2020 04:51:31 GMT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tJLT4

0 comments: