I was cleaning out the garage and came across some old VW stuff I no longer need since I sold the cars years ago. If you're in San F...

Mk IV things and MK V fabric mats FREE

Mk IV things and MK V fabric mats FREE

Mk IV things and MK V fabric mats FREE

8 10 99

I was cleaning out the garage and came across some old VW stuff I no longer need since I sold the cars years ago.

If you're in San Francisco and could use some of this, I will pass it along to you gratis (free) :laugh:

Mann Oil filter, HU932/6N for a 16valve VR6. It may work on other engines but I don't know

Pentosin Pento High Performance II 5W-40 motor oil. 5 liter jug unopened

Also one set of fabric MK V floor mats, new condition.

PM me if interested.Sat, 10 Oct 2020 05:40:57 GMT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tJLT4

0 comments: