Hi, I have audi a3 8V from 2017 (facelift). I have retrofitted rear view auto dimming mirror but it works only about 1 day after connect con...

Rear view auto dimming mirror problem

Rear view auto dimming mirror problem

Rear view auto dimming mirror problem

8 10 99

Hi, I have audi a3 8V from 2017 (facelift). I have retrofitted rear view auto dimming mirror but it works only about 1 day after connect connector to mirror. After about one day it stop works and I have to disconnect connector and connect it back and it starts works for another day. I have already buy new mirror, but it behave same.

What could be wrong? It is connected 1st, 2nd, 3th and 6th pinFri, 09 Oct 2020 08:43:19 +0000

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tJLsV

0 comments: