Hello Picked up my B8.5 s-line last week. While I was expecting the ride to firm I was not prepared for how bad it was! I had it on ...

S-line ride quality

S-line ride quality

S-line ride quality

8 10 99

Hello

Picked up my B8.5 s-line last week. While I was expecting the ride to firm I was not prepared for how bad it was!

I had it on a long drive this week 400 odd miles, this is regular or me and I do about 900 miles a month for work. On the motorway it was OK but over any road with a poor surface it was rubbish. It manages to be hard and fidgety / unsettled and loves to tramline...

Now I'm no stranger to a firm ride and have owned many cars that were polybushed on coilovers etc. One of...

S-line ride qualityFri, 09 Oct 2020 08:49:08 +00001

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tJLsV

0 comments: