I'll fail at keeping it short, but try anyhow. Over the last year and a half I've pulled the dash, fixed lots of stuff, and basi...

AAA VR6 Won't stay on after a ton of work.

AAA VR6 Won't stay on after a ton of work.

AAA VR6 Won't stay on after a ton of work.

8 10 99

I'll fail at keeping it short, but try anyhow.

Over the last year and a half I've pulled the dash, fixed lots of stuff, and basically had the interior gutted to clean it after the body shop dust incident some of you've read about, and that I still need to reply to in that thread.

So the old gas has been drained and replaced, new spark plugs are in, wires are fine, and everything is greased. The engine cranks, and turns over but will not idle; there is no CEL coming on, and I've read that it could be the ECU not waking up. Much like the other thread, it was after a dead battery as well, and I've hooked it up to a questionable amount of other batteries with jumpers, and to a running car to get out to turn over and not dim down immediately.

After searching online, and reading the other guy's thread, it seems similar, but I haven't found or figured out a way to "wake up" the ECU, so to speak. Basically, just hoping one of y'all can help out with possibilities of how to get it back on.

I already owe several of you beers, so let's just call it a twelve pack at this point because I really want to get it on the road soon due to going insane not driving it.

Thanks in advance, homies.

Sent from my SM-G900V using TapatalkMon, 09 Nov 2020 22:51:19 GMT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tJLT4

0 comments: