Look, y'all are some of the most resourceful mofos I know... PLEASE someone tell me there are more seats compatible with my '14 Jett...

Seat Swap HELP!!

Seat Swap HELP!!

Seat Swap HELP!!

8 10 99

Look, y'all are some of the most resourceful mofos I know... PLEASE someone tell me there are more seats compatible with my '14 Jetta SE than the ones listed on parts.vw.com

I've got access to several CC's with good seats and mine is cracked all to heck, caved and giving me sciatica which is sad. There seem to be zero black leatherette, electric w/manual height seats from any salvage yards in GA or eBay.

Well I did find one, but the driver door had been off for years and I don't want to be breathing in black mold if I can help it. If I could buy just the bottom portion of be happy but OEM is like $500 and that's dumb.

Hope someone can help! ThanksMon, 09 Nov 2020 22:30:10 GMT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tJLT4

0 comments: