Feels like déjà vu.. If you're reading this, you're probably thinking... isn't this the idiot that had a 10k mile R32 and so...

PSU's .:R32 Thread

PSU's .:R32 Thread

PSU's .:R32 Thread

8 10 99

Feels like déjà vu..

If you're reading this, you're probably thinking... isn't this the idiot that had a 10k mile R32 and sold it (PSU's .:R32 Thread )?

I just couldn't stay away so I'm back again with a 'driver' this time.

Purchased on 11/05/20 in Pittsboro, NC.

1 of 2000 in Deep Blue Pearl.

It's a very bizarre market for these cars right now. It's depressing to see the condition of the majority of them.

The plan is to make this a solid, OEM+ driver.

I love, love these cars. This will be my third R32 and I also have a 7.5 Golf R (https://www.vwvortex.com/news/forum-...an-get-behind/ ).

To wrap it up, a brief thought I wrote a few weeks ago:

At my high school graduation party in 2004, my step dad's friend handed me the keys to his brand new MKIV R32 in Deep Blue Pearl and told me to take it for a ride. From the moment I sat in that car, I knew it was over. I found a site called VWVortex and life changed from that point on.

I went off to college and took the smart route and focused on school and not spending money. Days after I graduated college, I purchased my first brand new car; a MK5 R32 in Deep Blue Pearl. It wasn't a MKIV R by any means, but it was a Volkswagen and it was something I had worked so hard for. 80,000 miles, 13 states, 85,000 posts, coilovers, air ride and literally thousands of friends later, that car still holds a place in my heart. Since then, I've owned a MKIV R with 10,000 miles in Black Magic Pearl, a 2015 GTI Autobahn LP and currently a 2019 Golf R in Indium Gray. To this day, I still lust to own another MKIV R.

To this day, my wife, who was never even into cars, still kicks me for selling my MKIV R. When we first started dating, I picked her up in the MKIV R with a resonator delete and flapper switch and it was love at first sight for her.

Stay tuned for the slow ride...Mon, 09 Nov 2020 04:08:43 GMT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tJLT4

0 comments: