Good day all. I have a 2009 A4 B8. The car will no crank no start. When I insert the fob nothing comes on but the e brake light. If I open t...

Won’t start, no dash lights

Won’t start, no dash lights

Won’t start, no dash lights

8 10 99

Good day all. I have a 2009 A4 B8. The car will no crank no start. When I insert the fob nothing comes on but the e brake light. If I open the door the screen will say please remove key. The radio turns on but no sound. No brake lights, no interior lights, no wipers, no headlights, no horn, no power windows, I do have parking lights, lights on the doors work, power locks work, I have checked the floor boards no water from the sunroof, battery is good. The key will push in and release. I...

Won't start, no dash lightsMon, 09 Nov 2020 23:51:31 +0000

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tJLsV

0 comments: